Hello! Remember me? The blogger that had a baby and fell off the blogosphere! Life is crazier than ever, but I figured why not add one more thing back in the mix and bring back my blog. To me blogging is an outlet and it gives me a place to document and revisit all of our adventures. Life moves so fast and I do not want to forget a single moment!
Just a few updates:
- Welcome to “Running a Wade…” After almost 7 years, I guess it is safe to say I am no longer a “Newly Wade”. So out with the old Blogger site and in with the new WordPress site. (However, all my old posts have been migrated over.)
- #HandsomeHamp is now 2.5 years old!!! (Have I seriously neglected my blog for 2.5 years?!?!) He loves all things boy, his mama, swimming, singing and sweets! He brings our family so much joy and we have loved watching him grow from baby to toddler in a matter of months.
- Running is pretty much my life outside of work and family. It is my outlet and my “me” time. I am setting new goals that are bigger than ever and I cannot wait to share my journey with you through the highs and lows! Being a boy mom is THE BEST.
- Much to my husband’s excitement, I have finally conquered my fear of the mountain bike. I figured I better get a head start if I want to keep up with Hampton one day. I have just enough confidence and not quite enough skill to be dangerous J Biking in the trails is exciting, challenging and ever changing. No two days/rides are the same in the trails.
- I still love to cook and look forward to sharing great new recipes on my blog. However, over the past couple of years we have cleaned up our diet to focus on our nutrition and clean ingredients. I have struggled through some GI related issues post-partum, and cleaning up our diets has been my one saving grace. So you may not see some of the canned soup, processed ingredients that were in a lot of my favorite old school recipes, BUT I can assure you that you won’t even miss them.
- Traveling as a family is one of our favorite things to do. Traveling is much more complicated and time consuming with a toddler, but worth every minute!
I am so happy to be back!!! So, come RUN A WADE with me…